Climate of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Average Weather
- Sydney, New South Wales, australia, 33°51'S, 151°12'E, 40 m (132 ft)
- Sydney, New South Wales has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Sydney, New South Wales is close to the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.2 degrees Celsius (64.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1302.1 mm (51.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2426 hours.
- If Sydney, New South Wales were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 652.9 kms (405.7 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) NW
- Richmond, Australia - 48.8 kms (30.4 miles) NW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 10 kms (6.2 miles) SSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) SSW
- Wagga, Australia - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) WSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) SW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 428.3 kms (266.1 miles) SSW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 713.6 kms (443.4 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) SW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 731.2 kms (454.4 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 598.3 kms (371.8 miles) SW