| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sydney, New South Wales in July is mild at 12.75 °C (54.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 56.3mm (2.2in) of water is dropped across on average 12 days.
- In July the skies in Sydney, New South Wales are reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:05 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 10:07.
- There are approximately 3:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61% of daylight hours and cloudy 39% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sydney, New South Wales July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sydney, New South Wales:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 652.9 kms (405.7 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) NW
- Richmond, Australia - 48.8 kms (30.4 miles) NW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 10 kms (6.2 miles) SSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) SSW
- Wagga, Australia - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) WSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) SW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 428.3 kms (266.1 miles) SSW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 713.6 kms (443.4 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) SW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 731.2 kms (454.4 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 598.3 kms (371.8 miles) SW