| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sydney, New South Wales in November is warm at 19.85 °C (67.73 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry with rain occasionally. Circa 116.2mm (4.6in) of liquid accrues across an average of 12 days.
- In November the heavens above Sydney, New South Wales are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:21 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:55.
- There are approximately 6:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sydney, New South Wales November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sydney, New South Wales:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 652.9 kms (405.7 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) NW
- Richmond, Australia - 48.8 kms (30.4 miles) NW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 10 kms (6.2 miles) SSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) SSW
- Wagga, Australia - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) WSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) SW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 428.3 kms (266.1 miles) SSW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 713.6 kms (443.4 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) SW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 731.2 kms (454.4 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 598.3 kms (371.8 miles) SW