Vs > Cape Salaurova
Sydney, New South Wales vs Cape Salaurova Climate & Distance Between
Sydney, New South Wales vs Sagar, India
Sydney, New South Wales vs Cape Town, South Africa
Sydney, New South Wales vs Bhamaw, Myanmar
Sydney, New South Wales vs Esfahan, Iran
Cape Salaurova vs Timisoara, Romania
Cape Salaurova vs Val D’Or, Quebec, Canada
Cape Salaurova vs Milbank, Sd, Usa
Cape Salaurova vs Uliastai, Mongolia
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Mene Grande
Chiang Rai vs Guadalajara
Dibrugarh, Assam vs Hua Hin
Kanazawa vs Pawhuska, Ok
- The distance between Sydney, New South Wales, Australia and Cape Salaurova, Russia is approximately 11,918 km or 7,406 mi.
- To reach Sydney, New South Wales in this distance one would set out from Cape Salaurova bearing 173.1° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Sydney, New South Wales bearing 177.6° or S .
- Sydney, New South Wales has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Cape Salaurova has a tundra climate (ET).
- Sydney, New South Wales is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Salaurova is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 33.3 °C (59.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24 °C (43.2°F) less in Sydney, New South Wales. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1133.8 mm (44.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1133.8 l/m² (27.83 US gal/ft²) or 11,338,000 l/ha (1,212,107 US gal/ac) more. About 7 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.5° higher in Sydney, New South Wales than in Cape Salaurova.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Sydney, New South Wales vs West Point, Ga, Usa
Sydney, New South Wales vs Del Rio, Tx, Usa
Sydney, New South Wales vs Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa
Sydney, New South Wales vs Vermilion, Ab, Canada
Cape Salaurova vs Oulu, Finland
Cape Salaurova vs Quixeramobim, Brazil
Cape Salaurova vs Triunfo, Brazil
Cape Salaurova vs Zacatecas, Mexico
Rio Branco vs Aeroparque B. Aires
Quixeramobim vs Bushehr
Stockholm vs Gualeguaychu
Abu Kamal vs Nebitdag
Sydney, New South Wales vs Cape Salaurova Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Sydney, New South Wales
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 652.9 kms (405.7 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 568.2 kms (353.1 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) NW
- Richmond, Australia - 48.8 kms (30.4 miles) NW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 10 kms (6.2 miles) SSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) SSW
- Wagga, Australia - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) WSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 244.1 kms (151.7 miles) SW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 428.3 kms (266.1 miles) SSW
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 713.6 kms (443.4 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) SW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 712.8 kms (442.9 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 731.2 kms (454.4 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 598.3 kms (371.8 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Salaurova